pyhwp Project Root | +-- pyhwp/ Source packages root | | | +-- hwp5/ Source package | +-- pyhwp-tests/ Test packages root | | | +-- hwp5_tests/ Test package | +-- docs/ Documentations, i.e. this document! | +-- bin/ hwp5proc, hwp5odt, build/testing scripts, etc., | +-- etc/ development configuration files | +-- misc/ development configuration templates / helper scripts | +-- tools/ development helper packages | . . (various directories) .
After the initial invocation of buildout completes
successfully, your directory will have a few more new generated directories,
develop-eggs/. These are the standard buildout
directories, which we will not cover the every details of them here. For general
information, see Directory Structure of a Buildout.
pyhwp specific informations:
/ - project root directory¶
The project root directory contains project configuration files.
- buildout configuration file.
- tox configuration file. This file will be
automatically generated from
tox.ini.inby bin/buildout. See
- tox configuration template file. If you want to modify tox configuration, edit this file and run bin/buildout again.
bin/ - Buildout generated scripts¶
This directory will be populated with scripts generated from the
package and the various development helper packages/scripts.
pyhwp generate following scripts:
- HWP format version 5 files processor. See hwp5proc: HWPv5 processor.
- hwp5odt, hwp5txt, hwp5html
- Experimental converters. See Converters (Experimental).
Development helper scripts (incomplete):
- (Re)generate the development environment.
- Run a quick unit test.
pyhwp/ - the main source code¶
- The main source package. For now, there is not much documentation about the source code.
pyhwp-tests/ - the main test suite¶
- The main test suite.
- XSLT test suite.
- Command-line interface tests.
tools/ - Development helper packages¶
Discover multiple python versions, lxml, JRE, Libreoffice to use in the developement environment. Provides zc.buildout recipes.
an XSLT test runner.
Build and test .oxt packages with the LibreOffice.