pyhwp Project Root | +-- pyhwp/ Source packages root | | | +-- hwp5/ Source package | +-- pyhwp-tests/ Test packages root | | | +-- hwp5_tests/ Test package | +-- docs/ Documentations, i.e. this document! | +-- bin/ hwp5proc, hwp5odt, build/testing scripts, etc., | +-- etc/ development configuration files | +-- misc/ development configuration templates / helper scripts | +-- tools/ development helper packages | . . (various directories) .
After the initial invocation of buildout completes successfully, your directory will have a few more new generated directories, e.g. bin/, develop-eggs/. These are the standard buildout directories, which we will not cover the every details of them here. For general information, see Directory Structure of a Buildout.
Followings are pyhwp specific informations:
/ - project root directory¶
The project root directory contains project configuration files.
- buildout configuration file.
- setup.py, setup.cfg
- pyhwp setup files.
- tox configuration file. This file will be automatically generated from tox.ini.in by bin/buildout. See [tox] parts in buildout.cfg.
- tox configuration template file. If you want to modify tox configuration, edit this file and run bin/buildout again.
bin/ - Buildout generated scripts¶
This directory will be populated with scripts generated from the pyhwp package and the various development helper packages/scripts.
pyhwp generate following scripts:
- HWP format version 5 files processor. See hwp5proc: HWPv5 processor.
- hwp5odt, hwp5txt, hwp5html
- Experimental converters. See Converters (Experimental).
Development helper scripts (incomplete):
- (Re)generate the development environment.
- Run a quick unit test.
pyhwp/ - the main source code¶
- The main source package. For now, there is not much documentation about the source code.
pyhwp-tests/ - the main test suite¶
- The main test suite.
- XSLT test suite.
- Command-line interface tests.
tools/ - Development helper packages¶
discover.python/ discover.lxml/ discover.jre/ discover.lo/ install.jython/
Discover multiple python versions, lxml, JRE, Libreoffice to use in the developement environment. Provides zc.buildout recipes.
an XSLT test runner.
Build and test .oxt packages with the LibreOffice.